1. Do you have any credit references?
- Yes, AUTOEXPERT is a member of all Japanese Major Automobile Auctions here in Japan such as: USS AUCTION, TOYOTA AUTO AUCTION (TAA), ARAI AUCTION, JAA AUCTION, MILIVE AUCTION, BAYAUC AUCTION, CAA AUCTION, HONDA AUTO AUCTION, AUCNET AUCTION..
2. How to purchase Japanese car on your site?
- It is very easy to purchase cars in AutoExpert
. All you need to do is to REGISTER, SEARCH A CAR, SEND INQUIRY.
Autoexpert will make sure that we are going to response your inquiry as quick as we can.
Our Contact Number:
3. How can you provide vehicle/s at cheap price compared to other companies?
- AutoExpert provides the best great deal for the Clients who has certain budget. As we want to meet your price, we provide you the AUCTION BIDDING SYSTEM for your comfortability with a low margin service fee.
4. How will I confirm if the car is in good condition or not?
- In AutoExpert, we are giving access our valued clients to see all the vehicles in all Auction Houses in Japan, In assurance of what exactly vehicle you are going to pay. Photos, features and details in auction sheet (Vehicle Inspection result with Condition score) are indicated on each vehicle. We are after and looking for the transparency deals.
5. Can I get a discount?
6. Do you have any special offer?
7. How can I create an account to your site?
- Kindly REGISTER
and be a member of our site.
1. Where is your office located?
- AUTOEXPERT OFFICE located in Ebina, Kanagawa near Yokohama Port.
Our office address: 4F RICHO Future House, 5 - 7 Ogi machi, Ebina, Kanagawa, Japan
Tel: +81-45-670-0166 Fax: +81-45-345-5377
Skype ID: autoexpert.jp
2. What is a AUTOEXPERT office hour?
- Our office hours:
Monday - Friday
10:00 to 19:30 Japan time
9:00 to 14:00 Japan time
3.Why should I choose AUTOEXPERT?
- Excellent Service Guaranteed. Transparency and equity among clients and dealers with safety, smooth transactions, quality and reliability.
1. How can I order a vehicle/s?
2. How can I get Proforma Invoice?
- Proforma Invoice will be send to you once the deal conclude.
Consignee details (includes NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBERS of the person who will own the car) will be needed for Proforma Invoice.
3. What if the vehicle that I chose is already sold to other client?
- It is possible that the vehicle you chose will be sold to other client. We commonly forewarn the clients to be ready to deposit in order to buy the unit quick and may not be able to lose the car.
1.What are the terms of payment?
- Terms of payment depends on the vehicle.
*Request Bidding Vehicles - Customer must deposit $1,000 ~ $5,000 to start to buy in Auction.
Once the purchase successful, balance payment must be paid 3days after the purchase date to get the shipment schedule fast.
*Fixed Price Vehicles - Customer is oblidge to pay FULL AMOUNT.
Please note: Vehicle will not be ship until the balance reflect in AUTOEXPERT account.
2. When should I pay?
- You need to settle the payment immediately as soon as you received the proforma invoice. Every vehicles in Auction has its own availability dates. Clients will be informed by AUTOEXPERT Sales Officers the dates of availability of the unit or when it will lapse. Paying early has higher advantage to get your car.
3. What is your Bank Account Details?
- Please click here
to see our Bank Account Details.
4. Can I pay car using credit card?
- We accept PAYPAL and TT copy.
5. What are the currencies you are require for payment method?
- We require the payment to be received in U.S. dollars and in Japanese Yen.
6. What are FOB and CIF prices?
- CIF = Cost/Insurance/Freight included.
-C&F = Cost and Freight included.
- FOB = Free On Board, Freight not included.
7. Does the price of the Japanese vehicle include Freight charges?
- No. Freight charges will calculated according to the destination port.
1. How long does shipment takes?
- AUTOEXPERT provides a fast shipping process. It only takes 3 ~ 4 weeks from the date of departure, the vessel will arrive in the port of destinations.
2. How will I know about shipping method?
- AUTOEXPERT will make sure to update you the everyday shipping schedule of each countries.
We can also provide RORO and CONTAINER base on what the clients need.
3. What is the information required for shipment?
- There are three different information required to confirm shipment of your vehicle.
* Consignee Address - Considered to be the owner of the consignment for the purpose of filing the custom declaration, and for paying duties and taxes. Full information such as name, address and phone numbers are needed to be shown on the documents.
* Courier Address - Where original documents will be send.
* Notify Party - Contact person at the port of delivery. A clearing agent in most cases.
4. Do I have to prepare anything for the shipment?
- No need to prepare for anything. AUTOEXPERT will be the one to arrange all the neccessary things to ship the vehicle on your behalf. We will give you ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE (ETA) to know where exactly your vehicle arrive in your port.
5. When and what documents will I receive?
- We will send you following documents by courier when the vessel has departed.
* B/L (Bill of Lading)
* Export Certification
Inspection Certificate (for the countries need it)
* Other required documents in your local custom
Enjoy your car! Drive safely.