- AUTOEXPERT reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice to you.
- By accessing or using the Site, you are deemed to have accepted the TOU set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the TOU of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the TOU of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
- No User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any AUTOEXPERT server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- The features and services on the AUTOEXPERT site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and we hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranty except warranty expressly stated herein, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, communicate or in any other way exploit any part of the information or material obtained through the Website and/or the Website's material.
- AUTOEXPERT has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services (The Services may contain e-mail services, newsletter, tell your friend and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us or others). However, AUTOEXPERT reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. AUTOEXPERT reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan without regard to its conflict. If the dispute/conflict can not be solved through amicable disscussion,Tokyo district court holds original, exclusive jurisdiction over the dispute/conflict.
Limitation of Liability
- AUTOEXPERT makes no representations or warranty about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, and/or other problems with the information, products and services provided except warranty expressly stated herein. We advised you to contact our sales department to get more about our warranty (if any) before you made the purchase.
- AUTOEXPERT is not responsible for any delay in shipping the material purchased/ordered. But we always help you to sort out any problems if it is in our control.
- Customers are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranty, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
- Under no circumstances shall AUTOEXPERT be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, Acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- AUTOEXPERT reserved the rights of canceling any fraud/incomplete order without any prior intimation in written or verbal.
- Under no circumstances AUTOEXPERT is not liable for any refund against any purchase made except warranty expressly stated herein.
Materials Provided To/Posted at www.AUTOEXPERT
- AUTOEXPERT reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as AUTOEXPERT deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in AUTOEXPERT's sole discretion. See the Privacy Statement disclosures relating to the collection and use of your information.
- If the information provided by you in your registration or web mail is false AUTOEXPERT reserves the right to terminate your account.
Note: Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.